Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hi Family and Friends,

Hope you guys are all doing well in California. The Dominican Republic has been AMAZING and has blown me away. Although it is only about our 2nd day here, it feels as if we have been here for weeks. Today, we got to join El Circulo, a church we have grouped with here, and went house to house inviting kids to join us for basically a party with games, face painting, and dancing. I would have to say that I was nervous for going on this trip only because I had no idea what was going to happen. I went to Kenya earlier this year, and I kept thinking that this trip wasn't going to be as eventful or exciting. But I was wrong! I'm so glad I decided to go to the DR because of how great the trip has been so far. I know I keep saying that, but it has really been amazing. I know all of us can't wait to tell you everything about it. The DR will be the best memory of my summer. Well its 12:34 am, so I'm going to go now, but know our trip is going so well and keep us in your prayers!

In His Love,
Julianna Marraccino

1 comment:

  1. awwwhhhhh sweetheart! what a joy this blog is to follow! So happy to hear your joy & what God is doing there through you and in you! Cannot wait to see you when you get home. You are all in our prayers.

    Love you,
    Dawnie

    ReplyDelete