Friday, July 3, 2009

Describing Your Student in One Word

Here's the list of every student on the trip, and one word to describe them this week.

Jason


Braden - Fearless
Austin - Admirable
Tyler - Hilarious
Taylor S - Logical
Taylor G - Humble
Josh A - Knowledgeable
Josh M - Consistent
Mark - Flexible
Bryce - Servant
Chase - Joyful
Payton - Adventurer
Brian - Friend
Kyle - Tactful
Brittany - Strong
Cammy - Leader
Julia G - Compassionate
Julia P - Reliable
Gio - Listener
Nicole J - Brilliant
Nicole G - Encouraging
Jillian - Uplifting
Sarah - Willing
Caroline - Bold
Dakota - Loyal
Lillian - Adaptable
Maddy V - Sensitive
Maddy J - Jovial
Sami - Magnetic
Julianna - Determined
Hayley - Loving
Lauren - Confident
Nikki - Teammate
Jordan - Considerate
MacKenzie - Tender
Paige - Courageous

2 comments:

  1. What an inspiration you all are!! It is so exciting to hear all the stories about how our Lord is working through all of you! Can't wait to hear more :)
    Thinking and praying for you all. See you soon.
    Special hugs to Taylor Shanton :) We love you son.
    God Bless,
    The Shanton Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. This past week I've been in Minnesota without internet connection, and I've been dying to read the blog to see what God has been doing through you all in the Dominican Republic. It's been so difficult for me to fathom, really, that you're even there, but now that I'm reading this (with much difficulty, since tears are clouding my vision a little bit), I could not be filled with more joy and pride. Seeing some of my closest friends or people I see every Saturday at the weekend services devote every ounce of their being to reaching out to these people through God is so incredible to see. I am so grateful to have you all in my life and I know you are all touching the lives of the people there just as much as you've touched mine. I feel like a proud mother... lame.

    I am praying and praying and praying for you all, and I hope God will present me with an opportunity to serve abroad with you all someday. It's cool to know I have friends in the Dominican Republic, Kenya, and Rwanda... not to vacation, but to do God's work. So incredible.

    Sorry this was so long. I could write a series of novels to rival J.K. Rowling all about how proud I am of you all for opening your hearts to God's peopl. Love you guys so much!

    Chelsea LaBelle

    ReplyDelete