Thursday, July 2, 2009

From yours truly; Maddy Rose Vujnov…

Today I felt as if God has completely opened my eyes when we went to the leprosy hospital. All of them have had the disease for probably 80% of their lives, do nothing all day, go through the same routine every single day, and yet they are happy. To me that was such an inspiration. I mean we live in one of the richest countries and complain and worry about the stupidest things. There were a few people who don’t have hands and they don’t mind. But if we get like a zit on our foreheads we freak out. It also made us grateful for what we have. It was such an emotional experience that I will not soon forget.

Thanks for your prayers! And I will be home soon mom, dad, Zac, Ty and Carson.

Thanks for all your love and support guys I love you!

God Bless,
Maddy Rose! ☺

3 comments:

  1. Maddy, we all miss you. It's obvious that God is working through you and the others on your team. We LOVE you and cannot wait to hear your stories. I Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie,
    I am so exicted to hear more. I have been waiting for your blog post and finally, here it is!!! We continue to pray for you moment by moment, that you eat, sleep, love on people, and don't sweat too much. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, btw...you got a B- in Drama!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete