Thursday, May 21, 2009

Student Spotlight: Cammy Heavican


Name: Cammy Heavican

Nickname: actually my real name is Cameron Heavican but my parentals are the only people that call me that... feel free to call me whatever you like

School, Grade: Tesoro High School, class of 10

What HSM service do you attend: I usually go to Sunday mornings at 9 o'clock but sometimes go to Saturday services, just depends on my schedule

How do you spend your free time: lately I have been dedicating most of my time to school, which can get a little overwhelming so I try to escape the chaos on weekends and go to my sanctuary known as the beach. Basically, I just like to have genuine, innocent fun with my friends and family

Why are you excited for the trip: I am super stoked for this trip because I feel that I have been called by God to do something in my life and become an active Christian who seeks to help others through his word. I am also extremely excited to embark on this trip to become closer to my fellow worshippers and create lasting relationships. Pretty much, I cannot wait to go to the Dominican Republic and pursue my dreams as a follower of Christ. I am hopeful that this trip will get me ready for my main mission, which is going to Africa :)

2 comments:

  1. Cami querida, please give my Gio a big birthday hug for me.
    God bless you girls for following your calling into this mission.

    Mamabear.

    ReplyDelete