Thursday, May 14, 2009

Student Spotlight: Julia Petit


Name: Julia Lee Petit

Nickname: Jewels

School, Grade: Misson Viejo High School, 9

What HSM service do you attend: Sat 6: 30

How do you spend your free time: I don’t have very much free time but when I do I usually just hang out with friends and do fun stuff.

Why are you excited for the trip: I’m really excited that God is using me and it will also be cool to get out of orange county and see what life is like for Christians from another country and help out as much we can in the Dominican. I’m also super stoked because we’re going to have an awesome time with the group of high schoolers that’s coming on the trip.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you made it safe in the Dominican, and I hope all is going well. I am praying for you guys!!!

    Love,
    Nick Jonas

    P.S.- That's an amazing picture!!

    ReplyDelete