Thursday, June 4, 2009

Student Spotlight: Julia Garland


Name: Julia Garland

Nickname: Julia Gulia

School, Grade: Tesoro High School, 11th grade

What HSM service do you attend: Saturday at 6:30 or Sunday at 11:15

How do you spend your free time: Cheer, hanging out with friends, beach, and sleeping :)

Why are you excited for the trip: I'm super excited because it is an experience that allows me to branch out from my life to go to a world that is completely different than my own. I feel God has blessed me with the oppurtunity to go and I want to get to be able to experience whatever plans he has layed out for me in the Dominican.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie,

    So glad you made it. We are so excited to see what God's going to do in your life this week.

    Love Mom, Dad, Anna, Jack, and poor lonely Murphy

    ReplyDelete