Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Student Spotlight: Brian Donahue



Name: Brian Donahue


Nickname: I don't have one


School, Grade: Tesoro, 12th


What HSM service do you attend: Sunday 9:00


How do you spend your free time: I spend most of my time hanging out with friends, going to the movies, or working out.


Why are you excited for the trip: I have wanted to go on another mission trip since I went to Ensenada my sophomore year, and since HSM hasn't gone the last couple years this is my last chance to go before I graduate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bri - (I think that is your nickname...) I am so excited that you have this awesome opportunity to travel, experience the world and spread the GOOD NEWS while you are there. I can't wait to hear your stories and see pictures of all your fun adventures.
    Love, Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete